We are offering a £1000 welcome bonus with this role (t&cs apply)**
Nursery Nurse - level 2 or above
We would like to welcome a Qualified Nursery Nurse to our established and friendly nursery team in Winchmore Hill.
Work should be fun and we are looking for individuals who share that philosophy at Woodberry Day Nursery; part of Childbase Partnership who are an employee-owned company.
As a level 2 Qualified Nursery Practitioner you will earn £9.15- £9.35 per hour for a 40 hour working week. As a Nursery Nurse qualified to level 3 or above you will earn £11.33 - £12.10 per hour for a 40 hour working week.
Our bespoke in house training programmes, and 2 inset days a year for whole team training, are designed to enhance your professional development and support career progression opportunities.
Our benefits package is designed to support you personally and recognise professional achievements:
* 22 days annual leave increasing with length of service
* Potential for an annual tax-free cash bonus as an employee-owner
* Cash rewards for going 'Beyond Expectation'
* 50% childcare discount from day one
* Annual awards dinner, staff conferences and nursery achievement celebrations
* Unlimited £500 recommend a friend scheme
* Qualification reward payments
* Digital learning journeys and paperless planning
As employee owners we are committed to providing sustainable and socially responsible environments within all of our nurseries and encourage our children to get involved in a range of environmental activities and projects.
Successful Nursery Nurse applicants will need to provide 'right to work in the UK' documentation, undertake a DBS and provide a minimum of 2 satisfactory references prior to commencing employment.
This position may interest you if have previously worked in a nursery setting as a Nursery Assistant, Nursery Nurse, Nursery Officer, Nursery Practitioner, Childcare Practitioner, an Early Years Practitioner or an Early Years Educator.