Position: Nursery Nurse (Level 3)
Salary: £21,507 per annum based on experience, qualifications and training
Location: Chessington, Greater London (located within walking distance to local bus and train services)
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-time 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Simply Supply are working in partnership with a very well established early years provider, who currently have an opening for a qualified Nursery Nurse in their Ofsted rated 'GOOD' setting in Chessington, Greater London.
Amazing staff benefits, including:
* A competitive salary package, including pension and occupational sick pay
* 50% staff discount on childcare places
* 25% childcare discount for one family member too!
* Inspiring training and career development with a growing company
* Opportunity to gain further qualifications
* Company Bonus Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Increasing annual leave with each complete year of service up to a maximum of 33 days (including Bank/Public Holidays) WITH the opportunity to purchase additional holiday
* Paid time off for dependents
* Discount and savings at over 1000 retailers through their Reward scheme
* Monthly staff recognition scheme
* Annual Christmas party
Essential requirements for the role of Nursery Nurse (Level 3):
* Full and relevant Early Years qualification - minimum Level 3
* Full understanding and working knowledge of the EYFS
* Awareness of the Ofsted inspection framework
* Experience of working within a team
* Good understanding of health and safety requirements
* Up to date Safeguarding training
* Paediatric first aid
We are looking to appoint a highly dedicated and passionate qualified Nursery Nurse who is able to act as a role model for the Early Years, following and implementing the EYFS at all times. You must be able to understand and engage with the room development plan, and any requirements outlined by Ofsted.
You will fulfil the role of a key-person and work in partnership with parents/carers, catering for all children's individual needs; observing, planning and evaluating development activities; keeping accurate records and maintaining regular contact and communication with parents.
Click QUICK APPLY in order to be considered for this role