Nursery Practitioner - Room Leader (ref: NPRL)
Purpose of Post
1. To provide high standards of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care to children in the Nursery
2. To implement and follow the guidelines for practice and provision as stated by the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
3. To implement the daily routine in the allocated room(s).
4. To give support to other personnel within the Nursery (being able to work as part of team)
5. To be able to use EYFS knowledge well into children's daily care and learning
6. Being aware of the 'intent', 'implement' and 'impact' startegies to care and education
7. To know how to support children's settling in moments (support children's emotional development an well being)
8. Being able to identify safeguarding elements to safeguard and protect children from harm at all times
9. Being able to work in line with Policies
1. To complete the tasks of a Key Person for individual children as specified in the Policies of the Setting and the EYFS.
2. To work as part of a team; leading in supporting all staff to full-fill and develop their individual role within the team/classroom.
3. To uphold the Health and Safety policies of the setting.
4. To ensure that all children are kept safe and all children are protected from harm. Must be be able to adhere to safeguarding knowledge, policies and procedures at all times)
5. Keeping all record accurate and up to date within your designated area, including curriculum planning, Learning Journey of all the children in your room, accident/incident forms, sleep charts, daily record sheets and any other form/records required for the child's welfare, leaning and development
6. To be able to be creative and know how to do own reserach for stimulating activities
[full job description available]
Are you enthusiastic, passionate, industrious, compassionate, attentive, a team player and dedicated to the Early Years?
If you are looking for a happy working environment and for a potential career progression, then please Apply for this post!!!
We look forward to hearing from you