JBD are excited to be recruiting for Nursery Nurse/ Nursery practitioner/ Early Years Educators passionate and eager to work in a friendly genuine team! This setting is a converted Manor House with large grounds and works on a fantastic keyworker ratio giving staff time to not only breathe within the day but also plan and be creative with their activites and observations.
Due to increasing demand from parents, there is flexibility with age group if you have a passion ce and this is the kind of setting who understands to care for its children you must care for your staff. Based in Lewisham it is easily accessible by both train and bus with parking available for drivers as well.
* Flexible to work 4 or 5 days a week
* 6 weeks holidays + bank holidays
* Competitive Salaries
* Support with paid training & budget to choose training you would like to pursue
* Stunning converted manor setting
* Incredible resources & supportive staff team
You will need:
* Experience working within childcare
* Knowledge of EYFS and Safeguarding
* To hold a qualification of level 2 or level 3 in Childcare or above (Unqualified can be considered if has childcare work experience/history of employment)
* Clear Enhanced DBS
Please send your CV to JBD as soon as possible, you will be provided a Job Description after applying.
Nursery Nurse/ Nursery practitioner/ Early Years Educators must be passionate about working with children and be safeguarding focused. All background checks will be carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required