Protocol Education work with several nursery settings in Lewisham. We are looking to recruit a number of Qualified Level 2 OR Level 3 practitioners to work on an ad-hoc basis for our client settings.
This is a temporary supply based position which allows you the flexibility of picking and choosing the days and occasionally the hours you wish to work to fit around your current weekly schedule.
• To be available for a minimum of 3 days a week
• Must be able to work between the hours of 8am and 6pm
• A positive attitude, enthusiasm and the ability to interact with young children and babies,
• Commitment and flexibility
Applicants must have:
• At least 1 year of experience working with children aged 0-5 within the last 2 years.
• MUST hold a NVQ/CACHE Level 2 OR Level 3 Qualification in Child Care
• Reference information for the last three years
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Highly Competitive rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of educational experiences.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of private nurseries and schools across Lewisham and the surrounding areas.
• CV and interview advice and support.
If you feel you are suitable for this position then please apply directly to this advert or email your CV to or call Altina Livingstone on (phone number removed). I look forward to hearing from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see (url removed)/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.