Are you an enthusiastic Early Years Practitioner who is looking for an opportunity to work in nurseries across Lincolnshire?
I work with multiple nurseries and they are in high demand for level 2 & 3 practitioners to fill day to day, long term, short term, and permanent positions with both immediate & future start dates.
All you need is…
* Level 2 or 3 in Early Years or Childcare
* Clear DBS (Preferably on the update service)
* Passion for working with children
* Knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
Your responsibilities would be…
* Ensure the safeguarding of children always
* Monitor development
* To implement activities around the children's interests
* Build parent partnership
* Provide the best possible outcomes for all children
* Support children in daily health care routines
* Support children to develop independence
After working in the education sector for a long time I have built a passion for helping match the right Nursery/Early Years setting to the right Practitioner. Working with me and Aspire People I can offer you good rates of pay and I promise to listen to you to get you your ideal placement. I am always on hand as I believe good communication is key so you can contact me at a time suitable for you.
Here's what one of our early years practitioners said:
"I can't speak highly enough of the agency, their willingness to provide me with a nursery not only suitable for me but also somewhere where I can learn and develop my skills."
If you are interested in joining our team and seeing how we can help please call me.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks