We are looking for extraordinary Early Years Practitioners (Nursery Nurses) who are currently level 2 or higher qualified to work in an amazing private nursery. You must be passionate, motivated and positive practitioners to deliver a high level of care and have a commitment to preparing young children for school and society. Ensure the safeguarding of children and provide outstanding childcare and able to plan activities and develop children according to their age.
The role will be based in Wanstead, working with children aged 0-5 years. The nursery opening times are 7.30 am - 6.30 pm. This position is on an ad-hoc basis where we will contact you weekly to work shifts for the following week,
What we look for in a nursery nurse:
* Minimum of 12 months experience in a similar setting.
* Qualified in childcare level 2 or above.
* Meet EYFS welfare and safeguarding requirements.
* Recent Enhanced DBS certificate or registered on the Update Service.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Hourly rate of up to £10 per hour.
* Casual dress
* Work as many days as you can.
All employees must be committed to the welfare and safeguarding of all children, which is of the utmost importance for the role. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check, Right to Work and satisfactory references.
Expected start date: ASAP