*Queens Park - Great transport links*
An amazing EYFS nursery in Queens Park is looking for a new nursery nurse to join their supportive team. The nursery is in a great location for London Transport links and is situated in a fantastic area of North London.
The owner and manager are extremely friendly and have a wealth of experience and knowledge. If you are looking for a nursery nurse role and want to work somewhere that you feel valued then please get in touch!
- Teach all areas of the Foundation Stage curriculum
- Be responsible and support the EYFS lead to ensure effective planning, preparation and evaluation of all aspects of EYFS provision
- Provide pastoral care and support to children and provide them with a secure environment in which to learn
The successful candidate will need the following:
- The right to work in the UK
- DBS (Refunded DBS once worked a set period)
- Overseas police check if applicable
- Experience or relevantly degree educated
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview and an interview with the client
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your application and if successful we will contact you with full information about the role and the school. Please contact Alexandra Pounder at or call on .
I look forward to hearing from you!
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'