Are you a Qualified Nursery Nurse looking for an exciting opportunity to build on your skills and gain more experience? If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
Empowering Learning are currently looking for Nursery Nurses to work on a supply basis across Islington, North London and the surrounding boroughs to start asap. Working on a supply basis will enable you to work in a variety of Primary Schools, Children's Centres and Independent Day Nurseries within your local area on the days that suit you!
To be successful in your application you must…
- Hold a recognised minimum Level 2 qualification or equivalent
- Have gained recent experience within an Early Years environment
- Possess in depth understanding of the EYFS and awareness of ratios
- Be confident in working with babies, young children and adults
- Be enthusiastic and committed whilst ensuring a nurturing environment
- Have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning through play
- Have the ability to monitor and complete essential assessments.
Benefits of working with Empowering Learning include…
- The support of experienced educational and recruitment consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- The ability to work the days and hours that suit you
- Choice of work within your local area
- Continuous CPD and teacher training opportunities
Empowering learning is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.