We have full-time positions available, for level 2 and level 3 qualified staff members. You must have an NNEB, BTEC, NVQ3, EYE, or an equivalent childcare/teaching qualification;
We are looking for both level 3 and level 2 Nursery Nurses to work in our busy nursery. The successful candidate will need to be highly motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, and able to ensure a high standard of physical, emotional, social, and intellectual care for all children placed in the nursery between the ages of birth to 5 years.
You will be able to
* Ensure children are cared for in a happy secure and stimulating environment.
* Have knowledge, understanding, and confidence in keeping children safe and implement our safeguarding procedures appropriately
* Carry out a key person role, building effective relationships with the parents and children and meeting the children's individual care and learning needs
* Supervise, observe, encourage and support the children in meeting their personal targets through their interest in ensuring they progress and develop leading them onto the path of transitions
* To plan, prepare, and deliver the curriculum with the team to consistently meet the requirements of the EYFS.
* To establish a trusting relationship with parents through working in partnership with them, giving daily informative feedback in order to meet their child's needs.
* Adhere to all Stepping Stones Day Nursery policies and procedures
* To work as part of a team and with outside agencies supporting children's needs appropriately.
* To ensure that you meet the highest standards of Health & Safety and well-being for all our children.
We are also looking for you to be fun, bringing smiles to all our little children. But most importantly, you will be able to ensure the securest of bonds are made to our children and their families.
The successful applicant must be able to undertake and provide a clear enhanced DBS check and provide references that are satisfactory. Stepping Stones is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and expects all workers and volunteers to share this commitment.
Salary is dependent on hours worked and current level of experience. There is also a £200 signing bonus for any staff member that joins us. (T&C's apply)