New Family owned Nursery have opened their fifth successful setting now with this based in the heart of Islington (Jan 2022)! This means of course they are recruiting Nursery Nurse and Room Leader's to join their renovated airy setting offering only the best in salaries and benefits for their staff. Whether it be guaranteed pay rises, additional holiday, performance related bonuses or even just free pizza's in the monthly meeting, working within a setting that is utterly stunning with the work-life balance staff crave is a rare opportunity. This is one of them, apply now for more details.
Competitive and Progressive Salaries
* Minimum base salaries for qualified Nursery Nurse starts at £24,000 p/a with annual reviews in January.
* Minimum base salaries for qualified Room Leader starts at £26,750 p/a with annual reviews in January.
* Loyalty bonus scheme, adds £300 to annual salary for each 1 year of service.
* 33 days holiday (25 days plus bank holidays).
Training & Development
* 13-week induction training period with mentor to support initial learning and development.
* 3 Inset training days per year, with additional personal development plan implemented through regular supervisions with management team.
* Annual performance review, including 360 team feedback survey and performance self-assessment.
Team Building & Social Events
* Monthly team meetings, with free pizza... including recognition awards for excellent performance and contribution to the wider ethos of the nursery.
* Monthly team building social events, with £250 employer contribution to cost.
* Annual Christmas party, completely free of charge with everything included.
* You must hold (or close to qualifying) with a minimum full and relevant Level 2/3 qualification in Childcare or above
* Good knowledge of the EYFS and experience of working with the 0-5 years age group within a childcare setting
* Clear DBS with no Convictions or Cautions
*Visa applications welcome, childcare qualifications must be ENIC recognised