* Nursery Nurse needed in a mainstream primary school
* Mainstream Primary school looking for a Nursery Nurse
* Part time 2 days a week, 8.30am-4.30pm
* Pay-£65-£95 / day
* South East London
* Starting ASAP- 1 year contract
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Early Years Practitioner / Nursery Nurse to work in the Nursery at a lovely primary school based in South East London. This is a one year contract and you will be working 5 days a week.
As a Nursery Nurse you will have good knowledge of the early years development framework. You will be expected to complete special books and observations for children.
Nursery Nurse - About you:
* Previous experience of working as a Nursery Nurse or with younger children
* Have a relevant childcare qualification (Level 3 or above ideally)
* A calm, kind and dedicated approach to supporting children in the classroom
* A real passion for early years learning and keen to join an excellent EYFS team.
Nursery Nurse - About the school
* A large and spacious 2 form entry mainstream primary school
* Ofsted rated "Good'
* The Primary School serves a diverse community and have a friendly staff team
* Well connected by public transport
Nursery Nurse - Tempest Education can offer you
* Experienced consultants to support your career in education
* An established agency who have been working with schools for many years
* Support through the whole process including lesson planning and interview preparation
* An option to be paid via a payroll company or Tempest PAYE
To apply for this Nursery Nurse position click apply on this advert or call Leonie Thomas at Tempest Education