Class People are currently looking to recruit a bank of excellent qualified and unqualified Early Years practitioners who are available for Nursery work on a regular basis in Tewkesbury.
We are looking to build a pool of Early Years practitioners who are flexible and adaptable to cover day-to-day nursery supply, with short-term placements and long-term placements available as they arise.
We are working closely with a number of settings of varying sizes across the Gloucestershire area, which has an increasing demand for Early Years practitioners on a day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent basis.
For this Early Years practitioners supply job with Class People, you must be:
- An experienced Nursery practitioner looking to gain work in a range of settings
- A confident and friendly individual, keen to build positive relationships with settings
- An inspirational individual looking to make a real contribution to the development of children
You should have:
- A passion and commitment to the principles which underpin high-quality early years education, demonstrating excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and welfare requirements
- Have the ability to be flexible and adaptable to the needs of the setting
- A clear understanding of the developmental needs of young children
- The ability to create a stimulating, engaging and challenging learning environment in which children thrive
For further details please apply with your updated CV or call Harry on (phone number removed) for more details.
Class People Early Years are committed to safeguarding children and expect all practitioners to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS is required for this post.
The Class People Early Years team is made up of Qualified Early Years Teachers and Professionals, who understand the Childcare sector and the importance of finding you the right position in the right setting