Nursery Assistant - Nursery Nurse
An independent children's day nursery in Clapham, South West London are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse / Nursery Nurse Assistant.
The successful candidate will need to hold a full and relevant Early Years Childcare qualification such as NNEB, NVQ, EYT or recognised equivalent, you will also ideally have at least 6 months Early Years setting experience, demonstrating a clear understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and key worker practices, including monitoring, record-keeping and safeguarding procedures.
- Working as part of a team to provide a safe, caring and stimulating educational environment
- Supporting and promoting equality and diversity throughout all areas of care and practice
- Delivering activities to support children's learning, development, and educational needs
- Completing observations, planning and providing next steps to extend and support children's development
What you will need:
- A full and relevant level 2 or level 3 Early Years Practitioner / Teaching qualification
- An understanding of the EYFS framework and regulations
- An understanding of planning, observing and record-keeping procedures
- Strong communication and organisational skills
What the position offers:
- A starting salary of £19,500.00 - £24,000.00 per annum, negotiable depending on level
- Employee reward programme
- Training and career progression opportunities
- 32 days annual holiday entitlement
- Free childcare provision
To apply to this Nursery Nurse / Nurse Assistant position please submit your CV using the Apply now link.