Nursery Assistant / Nursery Nurse
An award-winning children's day nursery in Battersea, South West London are currently recruiting for an experienced level 2 / level 3 Early Years Practitioner.
Holding a full and relevant CACHE, EYT, NNEB or recognised equivalent Early Years qualification the successful candidate will also ideally have a minimum of 12 months nursery setting experience, being able to demonstrate a sound working knowledge of the EYFS framework and key worker practices.
About the position
- Supporting children's development through the provision of safe, stimulating child-centred learning and play
- Delivering activities to support and extend children's learning and development outcomes
- Monitoring, assessing and recording children's progress
- Planning and delivering next steps to support children's development
What you will need:
- A level 2 or level 3 Early Years Practitioners qualification
- An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework
- An understanding of planning, observing and record-keeping procedures
- An understanding of safeguarding procedures
What you can expect:
- A supportive and rewarding working environment
- £19,500.00 - £26,000.00 per annum starting salary, negotiable
- A range of employee benefits
- 30 days paid annual holiday
To apply to this Nursery Practitioner position please submit your CV using the Apply now link.