We are working with an award-winning children's day nursery in Chessington, Surrey who are currently recruiting for an experienced Nursery Nurse / Early Years Assistant.
Holding a full and relevant NVQ, CACHE or recognised equivalent Early Years qualification the successful candidate will also preferably have at least 12 months Early Years setting experience, being able to demonstrate a sound understanding of the both Early Years Foundation Stage and practices, including planning, observation and assessment procedures.
About the position
- Supporting children's development through the provision of safe, stimulating child-centred learning and play
- Delivering activities to support and extend children's learning and development outcomes
- Monitoring, assessing and recording children's progress
- Planning and delivering next steps to support children's development
What you will need:
- A level 2 or level 3 Early Years Practitioners qualification or for unqualified Nursery Assistants a minimum of 12 months Early Years nursery setting experience
- An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework
- An understanding of planning, observing and record-keeping procedures
- An understanding of safeguarding procedures
What you can expect:
- A supportive and rewarding working environment
- £19,500.00 - £24,750.00 per annum starting salary, negotiable
- A range of employee benefits
- 30 days paid annual holiday
To apply to this Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant position please submit your CV using the Apply now link.