Nursery Nurse - Montessori trained or Level 2 or Level 3
Salary £19k - £24k
We are currently looking for energetic Montessori trained or Level 2 or Level 3 Nursery Nurses with experience of working with in a nursery settings
You will be responsible for a key group of children, planning activities and observing them to ensure that they are happy, stimulated, encouraged and supported to reach their full potential.
You will have experience of building strong relationships with parents.
You will need to keep all development records up to date for your children and meet all the Ofsted requirements.
You will need to ensure that the environment meets all health and safety requirements.
You will be able to support your team to ensure that you all follow all the policies and procedures to ensure our children are safeguarded at all times.
Job Type / Category
Nursery Nurse - Nursery Practitioner
Montessori trained or Level 2 or Level 3 or higher, Early Years Nursery Nurse.
We are an enthusiastic team who Ofsted rated Outstanding and Good for the personal development, behaviour and welfare of our children. Our passion is to offer each child the very best start in life, within a loving, nurturing, safe and stimulating environment.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
To be a Nursery Nurse and part of our family, we would like you to have:
- Minimum Montessori trained or Level 2 or Level 3 Early Years Childcare qualification
- Experience of working with a key group
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of child protection and safe guarding procedures
- Experience of the EYFS and using it within a nursery setting
- Enthusiastic, passionate and full of ideas to encourage learning and development
Nursery Nurse/ Early Years Practitioner Benefits
You'll receive a competitive salary & benefits package including:
- Excellent rates of pay based on experience and qualification
- Being part of an award-winning team
- 20 days' holiday plus 8 bank holiday
- Healthcare and Pension benefits on top of salary.
- Internal Promotion opportunities
- Extensive Support for Higher Level qualifications
- Free access to childcare relevant online training site Noodle Now.
- Safeguarding, First Aid and Food Hygiene Training
Job Type: Full-time
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Holding a Key group: 1 year (Preferred)
- Diploma of Higher Education (Required)
- Minimum Level 3 (Preferred)