Nursery Practitioner - Chesham or Amersham
Salary: Up to £22,000 per annum (Bonus/pension/free parking)
An exciting opportunity for a caring Nursery Practitioner to join our client's dedicated team at either their Chesham or Amersham Nurseries. You will ensure that all children attending the nursery are kept safe and receive a caring, educational environment full of stimulating play and learning experiences. Offering a salary of up to £22k plus excellent benefits, this is a great opportunity for a candidate who holds a Level 2 or above Childcare Qualification.
Our client are a family owned, nursery providing high quality day care for children from 3 months to 5 years. they have nurseries in Chesham and Amersham which are both conveniently located near the train stations.
- Care for and stimulate through purposeful play and interactions the children in your care.
- Build excellent relationships with them, promoting their development.
- Ensure the smooth running of the daily practices, ensuring you adhere to all expected practices and that all policies are followed.
- Ensure all children receive quality care and their development is suitably promoted, including ensuring quality one to one time with your key children.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Hold a Level 2 or above Childcare Qualification.
- Current First Aid Certificate (for young children/adults).
- Current Safeguarding Children Certificate.
- Experience of caring for babies/young children, offering high quality provision, care and delivering high standards of learning and development.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.