A leading group of independent Montessori Nurseries & Preschools in West London are currently recruiting for a Nursery Practitioner Baby Room for their nursery in Hanwell.
We are looking for passionate Nursery Practitioner with strong knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and who loves to work in the Baby Room.
This is a full time permanent role with 40 hours/week working with rotating early and late shifts.
Salary Offered -£18,500 to £21,000 based on experience
Duties & Responsibilities for the Nursery Practitioner Baby Room role
* Provide high quality care and activities for the babies and to recognise both individual and group requirements in a secure, safe and stimulating environment.
* Deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and any other appropriate guidance for young children in accordance with nursery policy and guidelines.
* Observe each baby's progress and report on achievements, looking for progression and continuity alongside the Early Years Foundation Stage.
* Ensure that no baby is ever left on their own in the room / nursery / outing.
* Understand and participate in the key person system. To ensure that your own key children learning journey/ profiles are up to date and maintained at the required quality level.
* Work in partnership with parents/carers, recognising that parents are their children's first educators, and encourage parental involvement in the nursery.
* Assist and attend parents' meetings and open days.
* Help Maintain the safety and security of all children, employees and visitors to the Nursery.
* Help carry out regular assessments to ensure all Nursery Health and Safety procedures are followed.
* Ensure the cleanliness of the children and their surroundings at all times.
Knowledge/Skills/Experience Required for the ideal Baby Room Practitioner:
* Level 3 in Childcare & Education
* Good sound knowledge of the EYFS
* Experience in a nursery setting preferably in a Baby Room
* First Aid qualified
* Key Person experience
* Good written and communication skills
Staff Benefits Package:
* Excellent Base Salary
* 28 days holidays
* Half day off on your birthday
* Funded training courses to develop your career
* Financial support towards further qualifications
* Increased salary for Level 3 Forest School Leaders
* Career progression and promotion opportunities
* Health care benefits including optical, dental, chiropody and therapy (physio and osteo)
* Westfield Rewards - Exclusive special offers and discounts from more than 450 High Street and online retailers
* Free 24 hours counselling and advice line on wide range of issues
* Ofsted "Outstanding" outcome - "M&S gift voucher" for each staff
* Staff discount for childcare
* Pension Scheme
* Introduce a friend and earn a "M&S gift voucher"
The positions are subject to an Enhanced DBS certificate and references.
If you have the relevant experience & qualification and would like to be a part of a progressive team please send your cv ASAP