CERT Solutions are seeking a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner for a 'Good' Primary School in the Birmingham area. The role is a new temporary position covering 5 days per week Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 3:30.
The role is starting as soon as possible and can go to permanent for the right candidate. The School has the children at the heart of everything and aims to develop a caring ethos, where everyone is treated with respect.
The candidate must have a Cache Level 3 qualification (or equivalent).
Within this role, your main responsibilities will be:
* Monitoring targets for future progress
* Establishing and developing strong relationships with pupils, parents, colleagues, and carers
* Have a clear understanding of all the needs of all pupils
* Monitoring pupils progress in reference with the school's practice
* Excellent behaviour management skills
For more information on this role, or if you wish to be considered, please call Paul Graham today on (phone number removed) or apply online today