Let's find your Classroom!" ™
The Supply Room are seeking to appoint a Nursery Practitioner for a homely School and Nursery in the area of Camberwell. Based in two large Victorian houses, beautifully converted to provide large, open spaces connected by generous outside play areas. Children have access to wide, vairied curriculum including; yoga, French, Spanish and cooking classes. Our client cares for children from 2-7 years old and are flexible in accommodating for any preferences.
The successful candidate will work mixed shift pattern of 3 early shifts (phone number removed) and 2 late shifts (phone number removed), giving you more of a work-life balance! The nursery is open 51 weeks of the year with approximately 124 full time places.
We're looking for someone who is passionate, enthusiastic and knowledgeable!
* Full & Relevant NVQ level 3 or above in Early Years education.
* Minimum 12 months previous experience within a similar role where you had to demonstrate outstanding early years teaching.
* Work as part of supportive team.
* Be able to plan creative activities which promote child's independence.
* Be able to create positive relationship with parents and carers.
In return our client can offer you:
* Starting salary of £23,000 per year.
* Annual leave of 33 days (including bank holidays.)
* Annual salary review.
* Loyalty vouchers for length of service - up to £500.00!
* If successful, an enhanced DBS will be provided by the hiring nursery.
* Further off-site training to support your progress within your early years career.
If you are looking for a new challenge within early years and you feel you can make a valid contribution, please send us your up-to-date CV by clicking the apply button or give us a call and ask to speak to Kelly