About The School
Our Independent Islamic school provides a forward-thinking, integrated vision of Islamic and academic education. With our team of trained and experienced educators, our school's core education strategy is to provide young children with a holistic education. More information can be found about our school by visiting: .
The successful candidates main duties will be to:
· Plan activities using the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) for guidance.
· Set up for the daily programme and tidy away at the end of the session.
· To act as a key person to a small group of children, liaising closely and building an effective relationship with parents/carers and ensuring each child's needs are recognised and met.
· To work in partnership with parents/carers and other family members.
· Qualified Teacher Status/Early Years Teacher Status or a fully recognised Level 3, 4, 5 or 6 Early Years/ Childcare qualification or equivalent
· Bubbly personality
· Be willing to work full-time
· English, Maths and Science GCSEs C and above
· 2+ years working with children
· Knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
· Willing to undergo a teaching training course
· Committed to positively impacting the lives of children and giving back to the community
Interviews: Currently taking place
Employment start date: As soon as possible.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and does require anenhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check. Applicants must be prepared to disclose any convictions they may have and any orders which have been made against them.