Nursery Practitioner /Early Years Level 3 Practitioner - Lavender Hill Day Nursery, Clapham
New Starter bonus £1,000 (as per T&Cs)
We are recruiting for passionate and dedicated full time or part time qualified Level 3 Early Years Practitioners at our Lavender Hill Day Nursery, Clapham SW11 1JG
Children are at the heart of our approach in everything that we do and aspire to. One of our ethos statements is "We have the courage to put children before anything else", and this truly sets the tone for how we value the children that we care for. As a practitioner you will be supported to work within 'The Curiosity Approach' helping children to gain confidence and encourage curiosity and prepare them for a life and love of learning.
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner - Key Responsibilities
- To work in partnership with parents and carers
- Assist in ensuring the nursery provides a safe, happy and stimulating environment for individual children and enables them to meet their full potential.
- To observe, plan and evaluate appropriately for children's development using birth to 5 matters.
- Maintain accurate and effective children's records, using formative and summative assessments.
- Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner - Qualifications & Experience Required
- You must hold a minimum Level 3 childcare qualification
- Have a desire to work with an organisation that respects individuality and creativity
- Want to work for a leading childcare organisation with an independent feel
- Have a sound knowledge and understanding of EYFS
- Experience and passion for Early Years
Level 3 Nursery Practitioner - What we can offer YOU!
- A friendly and supportive team
- Opportunities for professional development and training -3 CPD courses per year
- Online Learning Journals with eyLog and paperless planning
- A competitive salary, free uniform, separate staff areas and discounted childcare from day one
- 1 week closure over Christmas
- New starter bonus £1,000 (as per T&Cs)
- Unlimited Refer a friend up to £1,000 (as per T&Cs)
If you feel you have what it takes to be considered for this role please apply today.