Location- East Molesey (10 minutes from Hampton Court station)
Working Pattern- Monday to Friday.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Benefits of being part of the team-
- 20 days (plus bank holidays), increasing to up to 25 days with length of service.
- Training opportunities including funded professional qualifications.
- Paid time dedicated to training, including 5 INSET days.
- NEST Pension scheme
- Fun events including Christmas party, farm animal visits and sports day.
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £500.
- Wellbeing phone line and app access.
We are family owned, OFSTED outstanding Nursery School delivering the highest standard of professionalism and care to children aged 3 months to 5 years. Our Christian foundation drives our commitment to offering a nurturing and inclusive working environment for our staff to thrive and grow in. In turn, our team champion a Froebelian approach to everyday practise, enriching young children with a stimulating environment including daily outings and nature walks in the local area. As an independently owned nursery, we ensure we constantly provide our children with new wonderful natural and open ended resources.
About the Role
We empower our team to give each child the best start possible to the world of education. They help to build the foundations of knowledge and understanding children need in order to grow and develop throughout their time at school, which is why we call our nursery team 'Educators'. As an Educator, your role incorporates:
- Striving for the highest standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual education and care for all our children.
- Supporting the room leader in providing rich learning opportunities for all children.
- Working as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all individual children can engage, learn and develop.
- Taking responsibility for 'Key Children' ensuring their welfare and learning needs are met at all times.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships and communications with parents to facilitate day-to-day caring needs.
- Taking an active involvement with additional activities such as parent's evenings, open days, training and team meetings.
- Working alongside the room leader to formulating a programme of rich and varied activities that meet the individual learning needs of all children.
- Keeping high quality records of your key children's learning development through observations to inform future planning.
- Assessing the progress of each key child, monitoring any emerging gaps and implementing effective interventions
- Taking opportunities to introduce the children to new learning experiences wherever possible.
We recognise the dedication it takes to start children on a journey of learning, development and success, and we are proud of how our team champion this. We are looking for people to match the enthusiasm and hard work we see every day in our rooms. The right candidate will show:
- A genuine passion for and enjoyment of working with young children
- A vibrant, fun personality with a flexible and calm approach
- The drive to enrich the children's' experience though new play ideas
- A proactive approach to building strong working relationships with the teams
- Great motivation and a positive attitude throughout each day
- A passion for building great parent partnerships
- A commitment to living the nursery's ethos and values
- At least two years experience with working in an Early Years setting
- A qualification in Early Years practice (ideally above level 3)
Thank you for your interest in this role. We endeavour to review all applications within 2 working days. If you have not heard for us by this time, unfortunately we will not be proceeding with you application at this time.
You can find out much more about us on our website