A Nursery in Greenford and Hayes located in West London area are currently recruiting for a Permanent Level 3 Nursery Practitioner for both full time and part time.
If you truly want to move your career forward with an excellent, supportive, and passionate team then this could be the nursery for you.
Successful candidates will:
* Be a level 2 qualified candidate in child care or above. (Early years' degree, QTS, PGCE, NNEB)
* Have previous experience working with children ages 6 months to 5-year-old.
* Have strong EYFS knowledge and be able to implement this in all activities
* Have strong verbal and writing communication skills
* Complete all hours a week
* Supporting children in their play, planning for children and tracking development against the EYFS;
* Working as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of the room and fulfilling the personal care needs of the children; and
* Work within the regulatory requirements, policies and procedures.
* A commitment to working in partnership with parents
* Experience of working with the EYFS and the ability to hit the ground running
* A can-do and enthusiastic attitude
* Experience of planning, observing and recording children's achievements
* Proven skills in positive behavior management
* Excellent spoken and written English.
The nurseries are both outstanding nurseries in Hayes and Greenford which offer the highest quality weekday childcare for babies, toddlers, and children under five.
Apply now if you are interested in this role