VD Recruitment has partnered with a leading chain of Nursery Schools in South East England. They offer a wide range of facilities to bring forth their holistic approach and to create a stimulating and fun environment for children.
The Nursery Nurse is responsible for creating an environment in which children's individual needs are met and for supporting the management team in ensuring that high quality childcare is provided to all.
You will be joining a lovely 100 place nursery with Good Ofsted rating on a full time permanent basis. This setting provides a car park outside the nursery for employees to use. 'Good' OFSTED rating.
Location - Horley RH6
Salary Offered - £21.5k - 22.1k + Benefits
Hours - 40 / week
Key responsibilities as a Nursery practitioner:
* Act as a role model for the Early Years, following and implementing the EYFS at all times.
* Understand and engage with the room development plan and any requirements outlined by Ofsted.
* To fulfil the role of a key-person and work in partnership with parents/carers, catering for all children's individual needs; observing, planning and evaluating development activities; keeping accurate records and maintaining regular contact and communication with parents.
* As a Nursery assistant you would support the Room Leader to ensure that all nursery initiatives are fully embedded into the room; take on responsibility, or shared responsibility, for an Early Years initiative or additional project in the nursery.
* Respond to parent queries or requests in a polite and professional manner, seeking help or signposting parents to the correct person within the nursery as appropriate.
* Adhere to, and role model best practice safeguarding requirements.
* Understand the standards required of room audits and work to achieve these standards in everyday practice
Person Specification for the ideal Nursery Nurse:
* Minimum Level 3 in Childcare & Education and a strong desire to make a difference!
* The ability to deliver high-quality practice.
* Strong knowledge of the EYFS and safeguarding procedures.
* Excellent communication skills.
Benefits: The team is considered as the most important and valuable resource at this Nursery Group, so you can benefit from:
· A competitive salary package, including pension and occupational sick pay
· 50% staff discount on childcare places + 25% childcare discount for one family member too!
· Company Bonus Scheme
· Increasing annual leave with up to a maximum of 33 days
· Opportunity to purchase additional Holiday
· Paid time off for dependents
· Discount and savings at over 1000 retailers
· Monthly staff recognition scheme
The positions are subject to an Enhanced DBS certificate and references.
If you have the relevant experience & qualification and would like to be a part of a progressive team please send your cv