Nursery Practitioner Level 2 or 3
Hours: 40 hours p/w
Days: Monday to Friday
Salary: Pay up to £23,000pa
Our client has a beautiful family-run setting in Bromley is looking to recruit Nursery Practitioners to join their team. They are offering the highest quality of child care in a safe and nurturing environment.
The nursery is looking to appoint Level 2/ 3 Nursery Practitioners to join their dynamic and supportive team on a permanent basis, starting as soon as possible.
The nursery is eager to interview potential and interested Nursery Practitioners as soon as possible.
As a Nursery Practitioner, you will:
· Ensure the safety of the children is paramount at all times
· Be expected to provide high quality, flexible childcare for families from the local communities and further afield
· Be expected to build good working relationships at every level, working in partnership with parents and other staff members
· Be approachable, friendly and able to communicate effectively at all times
The ideal candidate would need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
· NNEB, CACHE Level 2/3 or NVQ Level 2/3 qualification
· A good understanding and knowledge of the EYFS
· Good communication skills
· Enjoy working with kids
· Work well in a team as well as independently
· Ability to observe, assess and report the child's behaviour
· Have a willingness to continue with training and continuous professional development