Position: Nursery Practitioner - Level 3
Location: Haslemere, Surrey
Salary: £21,507 per annum depending on experience and qualifications PLUS an excellent benefits package
Contract Type: Permanent, Full-Time (40 hours/week) Monday to Friday
Simply Supply are working in partnership with a very supportive and caring nursery group who have openings for qualified Nursery Practitioners for their nursery in Haslemere. We can consider Nursery Practitioners with experience within all age ranges.
Apply today to be able to work with this Ofsted rated 'Good' day nursery who offer inspiring training and career development, plus the opportunity to gain further qualifications.
As Nursery Practitioner you will also receive these FANTASTIC beneﬁts:
* A competitive salary of £21,507 PLUS pension and occupational sick pay
* 50% staff discount on childcare places
* 25% childcare discount for one family member too!
* Company Bonus Scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
* Increasing annual leave with each complete year of service up to a maximum of 33 days (including Bank/Public Holidays)
* Opportunity to purchase additional Holiday
* Paid time off for dependents
* Discount and savings at over 1000 retailers through the reward scheme
* Monthly staff recognition scheme
* Annual Christmas party
Requirements of a Nursery Practitioner:
* Applicants must have an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare (or equivalent)
* Be able to work 40-hours a week
* Up to date knowledge and understanding of the EYFS, and the ability to refer to the EYFS Framework when planning activities.
* To be aware of the role of planning, observation and keeping records when caring for nursery aged children.
* Genuine enthusiasm for working with children and meeting their needs.
About Simply Supply Ltd
Based in Fareham, Hampshire, Simply Supply are a local education and childcare recruitment business and supply agency who are committed to supporting our clients and candidates. Over the past 12 years we have had the pleasure of working with and supporting nurseries and schools across Hampshire and West Sussex. Please contact our Team today to discuss this role, or to find out about other positions we have available in your area