Empowering Learning have recently partnered with a Nursery in Beckenham. They are looking to hire a Nursery Practitioner (Level 3 is preferably but not a necessity) to start as soon as possible.
This is a full-time opportunity working between the hours of 8 and 6 and they are also able to accommodate hours between 11 and 3.
Most importantly... they have a fun supportive environment! This is a genuine opportunity to start on a permanent basis in a Nursery in Beckenham!!
Requirements of the Nursery Practitioner role are:
* To be enthusiastic about providing high quality childcare
* Work well within a team
* Strong knowledge of 7 areas of learning
* Minimum level 3 in childcare with work experience or relevant degree (Preferable)
* Ability to plan effectively within the EYFS
* Be punctual
* Be well presented
* High level administration skills
* To complete observations
* Excellent communication skills with children's parents and outside authorities
The Nursery offers:
* Excellent Salaries
* Increasing Holidays
* Excellent Career Progression
* Comprehensive training
* Discounted Childcare/Childcare Vouchers
Please contact Spencer at Empowering Learning if you are interested in hearing more