Purpose of Nursery Practitioner
1. To provide high standards of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care to children in the Nursery
2. To implement and follow the guidelines for practice and provision as stated by the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
3. To implement the daily routine in the allocated room(s).
4. To give support to other personnel within the Nursery.
Key Areas for Nursery Practitioner
1. To complete the tasks of a Key Person for individual children as specified in the Policies of the Setting and the EYFS.
2. To work as part of a team.
3. To uphold the Health and safety policies of the setting.
4. To ensure that all children are kept safe and all children are protected from harm.
Are you competent, enthusiastic, passionate, industrious, attentive, a team player and dedicated to the Early Years?
If you have answered yes to all of these, please apply