WHO ARE WE?
Purple Panda Nursery is a well-resourced, independent nursery based in Norbury and we are soon opening a new branch in Central Croydon (CR0 1TA).
These vacancies are permanent, full-time positions, working week between 7.30am to 6.30pm. Your working week will be typically 4 days on and 1 day off.
The shifts will vary. The salary will be starting from £9.50 per hour (£19,760.00 pa) to £10.00 per hour (£20,800.00 pa) depending on experience and qualifications. We are ideally looking for a candidate who works with babies.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* You must have experience with a proven track record of reliability.
* Ideally we are looking for an experienced nursery nurse / Early Years practitioner with an excellent knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
* NVQ Level 2 or 3 (or equivalent) qualified with key worker experience and with a minimum of 1 year experience working with children ideal.
* You must be fluent in English both written and spoken and be able to communicate clearly with your colleagues and the children and have good pc word processing experience.
* Live within a reasonable distance from the nursery (essential)
Thank you for your interest in working for Purple Panda Nursery. If you are interested in applying for this job and have the right experience and qualifications, please send your CV through Indeed.
Job Type: Full-time/part-time (if applying for part-time, you must be willing to do 10 hours shifts minimum 3 days a week. We do not offer term time only employment.)
Purple Panda Nursery provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status