WAGES: Competitive and Dependent on Experience
* To be responsible for the planning of appropriate learning activities which offer high quality learning experiences to children from 3 months to 5 years, ensuring each child has the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the new EYFS.
* To plan and provide a range of educational and developmental opportunities for children aged 3 months to 5 years, ensuring that each child's needs are met.
* To take Key-Person responsibility for a group of children, including planning assessment and record keeping. Write reports and ensure they are prepared within the required timescale.
* To foster and develop good relationships with parents and carers and to ensure that planning for their children is in partnership with them.
* To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education for all children irrespective of their background. To ensure that their education and developmental opportunities reflect this.
* To be responsible for the staff team within your room, delegate and supervise responsibilities ensuring that company policies are adhered to at all times.
* Participate in staff and room meetings, supervision, staff training and development days and external training as appropriate.
* To ensure all policies and procedures are implemented and adhered to at all times.
* To implement health and safety and hygiene regulations.
* To undertake additional or other duties as may be appropriate to achieve the objectives of the post and as directed and deemed appropriate line Manager