PRIMARY SCHOOL, HARROW
LEVEL 3 NURSERY ASSISTANT NEEDED ASAP - ONGOING BASIS
HOURS - 8.30am - 3.45pm TERM TIME ONLY
Uniform Education are working with a fantastic Primary School in Harrow, who are looking for a Level 3 qualified nursery nurse to join their supportive team. The nursery is in a great location for London Transport links and has parking on site.
Staff are extremely friendly and have a wealth of experience and knowledge. The Nursery has great facilities with lots of outdoor space.
If you are looking for a nursery nurse role and want to work somewhere that you feel valued then please get in touch!
* Teach all areas of the Foundation Stage curriculum
* Be responsible and support the EYFS lead to ensure effective planning, preparation and evaluation of all aspects of EYFS provision
* Provide pastoral care and support to children and provide them with a secure environment in which to learn
The successful candidate will need the following:
* The right to work in the UK
* DBS (Refunded DBS once worked a set period)
* Overseas police check if applicable
* Level 3 qualified in Early Childcare