We are looking to recruit an experienced full-time Nursery Practitioners to become part of our Little Bear's team.
We operate to the highest standards ensuring the children in our care are safe and secure; receive a wide range of activities; enjoy an environment where the children's needs and interests are both supported and promoted.
We are looking for individuals who have:
* NVQ Level 3 and above qualification in Child Care with a minimum of 1-years' experience for the Nursery Practitioner Positions;
* excellent communication skills with children, staff and parents;
* an eye for detail, able to assist Room Leader and Management in ensuring all company policies are maintained and updated where appropriate;
* the capability to assist in the effective daily management of the nursery in accordance with all relevant legislation and company policy;
* an excellent working knowledge of EYFS and have experience of conducting 2-year old assessments;
* a clear understanding of all relevant safeguarding and Health and Safety legislation; and,
* experience of key groups, team leadership and motivation for the senior roles.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
* Monday to Friday
* Childcare: 1 year (preferred)
* NVQ level 3 in Childcare (preferred)