Nursery Practitioner (Level 2 and 3) and Nursery Assistant
Hours: up to 40 hours p/w
Family run, fantastic nurseries in North London (N1 & N5) - 2 locations
Our client is looking for Practitioners, where being supportive and compassionate in looking after their staff is highly important.
Nursery Practitioner Level 3 - Paying £24,000.00K pa
Nursery Practitioner Level 2 - Paying £22,000.00K pa
Unqualified Nursery Assistant - Paying £20,000.00K pa
* Referral Bonus
* Loyalty Bonus of £300 p/a for year of service
* Social Budget
* Resources Budget
* Wellbeing Programme
Essential requirement: (all can be obtained through the recruitment process)
- DBS certificate (clean criminal record)
- Basic food hygiene certificate
- Paediatric first aid certificate
- Safeguarding children certificate
We are looking for a Nursery Practitioner who…
* Has a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
* Feels comfortable telling everybody in the same room as them that they are going to the toilet!
* Doesn't have to have the ability to be able to sing in tune, but must have the confidence to sing out of tune in front of a crowd.
* Must have the ability to read a ten-page story, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page.
If the above sounds like you and you think you will be a suitable candidate we would like to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Assistant
Apply today for full details
Soar Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required