Under Two Nursery Practitioner
Bringing you an excellent opportunity to join a Montessori nursery in Pinner. We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Under Two Nursery Practitioner to join our team. It will be a good opportunity to develop your entrepreneurial skills in this dynamic environment. Learn from other highly experienced team members in a supportive healthy environment. Your ideas and initiatives will be highly valued and appreciated by the management. You will be offered starting salary of £19,000 with a potential of up to £22,000 with bonus, which is dependent on occupancy targets as well as your performance.
Responsibilities and Duties • Teaching children and working to develop them to their full potential, using your knowledge, experience and imagination to come up with new ideas and activities.
• Observing, assessing and planning for every child's individual needs, ensuring their development is continuously monitored and create opportunities for children to progress. • Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times • Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS and keeping yourself co versant with Ofsted requirements.
• Becoming familiarised with the nursery's policies and procedures and working within these.
• Working in partnership with parents and forming secure positive relationships with the children and colleagues.
• Working a 40 hour working week as the Nursery is open 8-6
Qualifications and Skills
• NVQ 3, NNEB, Cache Level 3 or equivalent qualification
• Previous experience of working in a Montessori setting is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. • An extensive knowledge of the current EYFS and Ofsted standards and procedures.
• Passion to deliver high quality childcare and exciting learning opportunities.
• A competitive salary with a Performance Related Bonus that reflects your expertise and ability. • Additional bonus based on Occupancy targets of the setting.
• Specifically devised training programme which is over and above Ofsted training requirements.
• Opportunity to progress into the Room leader role as we grow.
• Onsite parking
• An excellent working environment where your innovative ideas will be encouraged.
To apply please submit your CV below