NURSERY JOBS IN YOUR LOCAL AREA !!
VD Recruitment has partnered with leading nurseries and preschools in multiple locations in Greater London. We are currently recruiting for Practitioners for full time permanent roles with 40 hours/week.
We are looking for passionate Early Years Practitioners with strong knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. The individual must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children.
Benefits at work:
- 15 minutes early start/ finish you will be paid for
- Free parking
- Bonus and appraisal depending on attendance, work ethic, punctuality
Salary Offered - £21,000 - £23,000 (Depending on position)
Duties & Responsibilities is as below but not limited to-
* Provide high quality care and activities for the children and to recognise both individual and group requirements in a secure, safe and stimulating environment.
* Deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and any other appropriate guidance for young children in accordance with nursery policy and guidelines.
* Observe each child's progress and report on achievements, looking for progression and continuity alongside the Early Years Foundation Stage.
* Ensure that no child is ever left on their own in the room / nursery / outing.
* Understand and participate in the key person system. To ensure that your own key children learning journey/ profiles are up to date and maintained at the required quality level.
* Work in partnership with parents/carers, recognising that parents are their children's first educators, and encourage parental involvement in the nursery.
* Assist and attend parents' meetings and open days.
* Help Maintain the safety and security of all children, employees and visitors to the Nursery.
* Help carry out regular assessments to ensure all Nursery Health and Safety procedures are followed.
* Ensure the cleanliness of the children and their surroundings at all times.
* Level 2/3 in Childcare & Education
* Good sound knowledge of the EYFS
* Experience in a nursery setting
* First Aid qualified (preferred)
* Key Person experience (preferred)
* Good written and communication skills in English
The positions are subject to an Enhanced DBS certificate and references.
If you have the relevant experience & qualification and would like to be a part of a progressive team please send your CV or call on (phone number removed)