VD Recruitment has partnered with a leading chain of Bilingual French & English Montessori Nursery that specializes in Montessori teaching in the heart of Ealing. They also promote Forest School sessions and Mindful Yoga sessions for the children.
We are recruiting for a strong Nursery Practitioner and Nursery Assistant.
As a Nursery Practitioner you must have strong knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Excellent Salary Package - £19k - £23k PA Based on Qualification & Experience + Benefits
Hours - 40 hrs /week
Location: Ealing Broadway
Your role as a Nursery Practitioner includes-
• Provide high quality care and activities for the children following Montessori Ethos and to recognize both individual and group requirements in a secure, safe and stimulating environment.
• Deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and any other appropriate guidance for young children in accordance with nursery policy and guidelines
• Work in partnership with parents/carers, recognising that parents are their children's first educators, and encourage parental involvement in the nursery.
• Assist and attend parents' meetings and open days. Help maintain the safety and security of all children, employees and visitors to the Nursery.
• As a Nursery Practitioner you would need to undertake other duties appropriate to the grade and character of the work as may reasonably be required by the Nursery.
• Attend training and development courses as directed by your Manager or Assessor.
• The Nursery Practitioner must promote good relations between staff members, parents and children at all time. Promote the quality ethos of the nursery.
If you are unqualified and looking to gain qualification while working this is the best opportunity for you to learn while you work.
The positions are subject to an Enhanced DBS certificate and references.
If you have the relevant experience & qualification and would like to be a part of a progressive team please send your cv or call on (phone number removed)