Available locations: Limehouse - Hackney - West Ham
Exciting new Early years opportunities - Highly competitive salary
(Years experience and qualification dependant, must have a min. 1-2 years)
Paying up to £22,000.00Kpa* - Nursery Practitioner Level 2
Paying up to £24,500.00Kpa* - Nursery Practtioner Level 3
Paying up to £27,000.00Kpa* - Room Leader (Level 3 +)
QTS Teacher - Position Filled
We are very excited to be recruiting exceptional childcare professionals to join our client's amazing teams, where you will be valued and appreciated for your hard work.
We're searching for charismatic Nursery Practitioner's who share our values and are eager to contribute to fun day-to-day activities with the little ones.
*If you are looking for the following within a working environment, please apply now:*
* Full-time only
* The chance to show creativity through activities with the children e.g. arts, crafts, sports.
* Highly competitive salary
* Training and career progression
* A warm, friendly and supportive team
* An understanding and supportive management team
* The chance to work alongside other passionate child care professionals
And other benefits.
*In return, as a Nursery Practitioner, you will be able to demonstrate the following:*
- Make sure that the children's safety is a priority at all times.
- Provide high-quality, flexible childcare for families from the local community
- Establish positive working relationships at all levels, collaborating with parents and other staff members
- Be approachable, friendly, and able to communicate effectively at all times.
*As a Nursery Practitioner, you will have:*
· NNEB, CACHE Level 2 and Level 3 or NVQ Level 2/3 and Level 3+ or QTS qualification in childcare
- Experience of working with children 0-5 years
· A good understanding and knowledge of the EYFS
· Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
· Be responsible, patient, approachable, and caring
· Have an interest in child development and a passion for childcare
· Good communication skills
· Enjoy working with children
· Work well in a team as well as independently
· Ability to observe, assess and report the child's behaviour
· Have a willingness to continue with training and continuous professional development
· Ensure the role play area is fun and creative at all time
*Don't lose out on this amazing opportunity!*
For more information regarding this position, please get in touch.
*Soar Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.*
Level 2/3 Nursery Practitioner, Level 2/3 Nursery Nurse, Level 2/3 Nursery, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Assistants, Nursery Nurses, Childcare, Early Years