My client, a Children's nursery, in Sunbury-on-Thames are seeking a Level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioner to join their team. This is for a full time permanent position, working 40 hours a week. This 90+ place setting offers great career opportunities, training and support, as they always look to promote from within
You will be part of a senior team and assist with training junior members of the team. You must have proven experience of working with children under the age of five and a Level 3 Early Years Qualification, although Level 3 in Childcare will also be considered.
Nursery Practitioner Role:
• Providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating EYFS.
• Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment
• To actively model and promote the values and ethos of the nursery
Nursery Practitioner Requirements:
• Minimum Level 2 qualification in childcare education
• Good interpersonal skills and an ability to be organised and efficient
• The ability to support trainees through mentoring and coaching
• Acting as Key-worker and to observe
• A working knowledge of the Children's Act.
• Experience working with toddlers or pre school
• Good communication skills both with children and parents
• Ability to form good interactions with children and use own initiative
• 22 days holiday
• flexible shift patterns
• Excellent career opportunities
• Further training if required
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check. If this is of interest to you then please apply or get in touch for more information.
If you have the relevant Nursery Practitioner experience and qualifications, then this could be the right opportunity for you, so please get in touch