Lets find your Classroom!" ™
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a qualified Nursery Practitioner who is looking for a new challenge working with 2-3 year-olds. Our client provides staff and children a warm, homely environment where they feel secure and challenged everyday. The nursery is situated on a quiet residential area with great transport links close by!
The successful candidate will take on the role as a key worker and be responsible for forming positive, professional relationships with children, parents and colleagues. A solid understanding of child development and the EYFS is essential to this role. In addition, you must be able to exercise a strong level of understanding around planning for young children, safeguarding, health and safety.
* Hold a full and relevant degree in Early Years (desirable)
* Hold a full and relevant level 3 diploma in Early Years (essential)
* Have a minimum of 2 years experience working in a nursery setting
* Hold a DBS on the update service or, are willing to apply for a new one
* Be able to provide 2 contactable references
* Hold a valid right to work in the UK
Our client is offering a full-time, 40 hour permanent contract Monday-Friday.
Start date: ASAP, however notice periods will be taken into consideration.
Starting Salary: £28,000.00
If you would like to be considered for this role, send in a CV today or call Kelly on (phone number removed) for more information