Role: Nursery Practitioner Level 2 or Nursery Practitioner Level 3
Hours: 30 or 40
Salary: up to £10ph
Our client, a lovely nursery located in Twickenham is looking to recruit Nursery Practitioners. They are one of the top day nurseries and Pre-schools in the local area, offering the highest quality of child care in a safe and nurturing environment.
They are looking to appoint a Level 2- 3 Nursery Practitioner on a permanent basis, starting as soon as possible. This is an ideal role for someone who is able to work independently and has the ability to instil confidence in all children and parents/carers at the nursery as well as working as part of a fun and experienced team.
The nursery is eager to interview potential and interested Nursery Practitioners as soon as possible.
As a Nursery Practitioner, you will:
· Ensure the safety of the children is paramount at all times
· Be expected to provide high quality, flexible childcare for families from the local communities and further afield
· Be expected to build good working relationships at every level, working in partnership with parents and other staff members
· Be approachable, friendly and able to communicate effectively at all times
The ideal candidate would need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
· NNEB, CACHE Level 2/3 or NVQ Level 2/3 qualification
· A good understanding and knowledge of the EYFS
· Knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities
· Be responsible, patient, approachable and caring
· Have an interest in child development and a passion for childcare
· Good communication skills
· Enjoy working with kids
· Work well in a team as well as independently
· Ability to observe, assess and report the child's behaviour
· Have a willingness to continue with training and continuous professional development
· Be able to delegate roles and responsibilities to other staff, be well organised and ensure the role play area is fun and creative at all times.
Benefits of joining the team:
* They offer a competitive wage
* Company pension
* A relaxed and friendly working environment
* Training is provided
* Professional development and career development opportunities
* Supportive Management team
Soar Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.
* Social distancing guidelines in place
* Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place