Job Role: Nursery Room Leader (Permanent)
Job Location: Leeds
Salary: £9.65 - £11.15 per hour
SC Education Recruitment is looking to recruit a room leader to work in an OFSTED rated 'Good' nursery in the Leeds area.
This is a full time permanent role and the nursery are hoping to recruit as soon as possible but can work around current notice periods for the right person. The successful candidate will be supporting children aged 2-3 years, working 40 hours per week between the hours of 07:45am-18:00pm. The nursery are flexible on the shift pattern and this can be worked across 4 or 5 days per week. There is also a term time only option.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the nursery manager, deputy, and other room leaders to ensure effective daily management of the nursery. We are looking for someone with a creative flare who can contribute new and exciting ideas to the team.
The successful candidate must have:
* A level 3 qualification in childcare/early years
* A good understanding of the early years foundation stage (EYFS)
* A minimum of 1 year experience working with children
* Exceptional leadership and organisation skills
* Excellent communication skills.
* The ability to build positive relationships with the children, parents, and other staff members
* The ability to motivate and inspire
* A genuine passion to support children and young people
* Dedication and commitment to the students and the role (essential)
* SEND experience is desirable but not essential
What the nursery can offer you:
* Continued professional development (CPD)
* Performance based bonus
* Reward incentives
* Paid lunch breaks
* 28 days annual leave. After 1 years' service annual leave increases by 1 day per year for 5 years
* The option to 'buy' additional annual leave
* Christmas holidays
* Flexibility on shifts (40 hours can be worked across 4 or 5 days per week)
* Term time only contract, if required
* The support of a kind and friendly team
* Regular team building days
What SC Education Recruitment can offer you:
* A dedicated consultant for ongoing support
* Ongoing training and CPD
* Attractive rates of pay
* A range of educational settings to enable you to expand your experience and receive regular feedback on your performance
If you think this job might be for you please apply or alternatively contact Sarah Payne at SC Education Recruitment on (Apply online only).
SC Education Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and therefore all applicants must go through a vetting procedure, including enhanced DBS and reference checks.
By submitting your application you are consenting to SC Education Recruitment Limited securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the work finding services we provide. You do retain your rights to have your personal information in line with the current GDPR legislation