We are recruiting a level 3 qualified Nursery Room Leader/3rd in charge for a good rated nursery in Cheam.
A good rated nursery in Cheam is recruiting a Level 3 Room Leader/3rd in charge to join their busy nursery.
The nursery is purpose built over 2 levels with a very large outside play area. There is ample on-site parking and the nursery has excellent public transport links with bus stops directly outside the nursery and Cheam train station a short walk away.
The nursery is part of a national chain of nurseries who provide an excellent salary and the opportunity to progress your Early Years career.
To be eligible you must hold a minimum Early Years level 3 qualification and be able to work 40 hours per week.
Working for this Nursery you will have access to:
* Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service.
* Childcare provision with substantial discounts.
* Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities.
* An excellent salary package dependant on experience.
* Off-street parking in our private car park.
Your responsibilities include:
*Following education curriculum, delivering standards which ensure highest possible inspection
* To create a safe, caring and welcoming setting in which parents are happy to entrust their child and where their child is encouraged and supported to flourish in an enabling and stimulating environment.
* Acting as a named coordinator relevant to their skills or training as designated by the Nursery Manager.
You will need:
* A full and relevant Early Years qualification - Level 3 or above.
* An excellent working knowledge of the EYFS and the Ofsted inspection framework.
* A comprehensive understanding of health and safety regulations.
* To be fully trained in safeguarding and paediatric first aid.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Good rated nursery in Cheam. This role is only open to full time applicants. Apply now or call Imogen Jones Recruitment if you have any questions or to discuss the other roles we are currently recruiting for.
Imogen Jones Recruitment maintains the highest standard of child safety and compliance when placing candidates with the clients we are working with. As we work on behalf of Schools and Nurseries any successful candidate will be subject to a strict compliance process that includes the enhanced DBS check and reference checks