Fennies opened its first nursery in 1992, with the vision to create a happy, vibrant and innovative learning environment where all children are nurtured to flourish academically, culturally, and socially.?We offer an enhanced delivery of the EYFS with a contemporary approach to learning with linguistics lessons, sports coaching, and well-being activities.
Our employees are at the heart of Fennies, practitioners have access to continuous internal training an extensive well-being program and access to multiple benefits. Support is offered from our wider collective of experts, from areas such as education, communications and HR. Our forward-thinking practice allows staff to thrive within their careers and their daily routines. All our settings are rated good or outstanding by Ofsted, to provide the 'right start for under 5's!'
Overview of the role
As a Nursery Room Leader you will be responsible for the running and daily programme of educational activities within your room. You will be a key person in providing positive and secure relationships for the children and their families and play a significant role in each child's daily care and development. To apply for this role you will need to hold a relevant Level 3 qualification or above.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Lunch provided
- Up to 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- £500 refer a friend bonus
- Free uniform, free training and free DBS check
- Ongoing continuous development and early years quality training and mentoring
- Part of growing business with a professional, passionate, and friendly team
- Fennies Fresh - discounted food from our in-house healthy takeaway service
Qualifications and experience
- A Level 3 qualification in Childcare such as EYE, NVQ, CACHE or recognised equivalent
- Up-to-date first aid and safeguarding training
- Good knowledge of child protection procedures and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Excellent references and a clear enhanced DBS (DBS is paid for by Fennies)
- Passion for delivering high quality childcare and learning
- Exceptional communication skills, energy and a positive 'can do' attitude
- Team player