Early Years Room Leader - AMAZING Early Years setting in West Drayton - Paying up to £26,000pa
Early Years Room Leader - Level 3
This beautiful setting offers their staff, support, career progression, rewards and so much more! This may the perfect postion for you.
I am very excited to be recruiting for exceptional childcare professionals to join their amazing team, where you will be valued and appreciated for your hard work.
We're searching for charismatic candidates who share our values and are eager to contribute to fun day-to-day activities with the little ones.
If you are looking for the following within a working environment, please apply now:
* Your voice, values and opinions to be heard
* A relaxed and friendly working environment
* Performance-based cash incentives/prizes
* The chance to show creativity through activities with the children e.g. arts, crafts, sports... with the opportunity to run your own session's
* A competitive salary, with regular performance reviews and company benefits
* Training and career progression
* A warm, friendly and supportive team
* A fun working environment where your hard work will never go unnoticed
* Staff events and work evenings out
* Discounts on childcare
* An understanding and supportive management team
* The chance to work alongside other passionate child care professionals
In return, you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Make sure that the children's safety is a priority at all times.
- Provide high-quality, flexible childcare for families from the local community
- Establish positive working relationships at all levels, collaborating with parents and other staff members
- Be approachable, friendly, and able to communicate effectively at all times.
As an Early Years Room Leader - Level 3 , you will:
* To keep a proper record of achievement file on your key children, for parents/carers
* Support all staff and engage in a good staff team
* Liaise with and support parent/carers and other family members
* To be involved in out of work hours activities, e.g. training, monthly staff meetings & events
* To be flexible within working practices of the setting. Be prepared to help where needed, including to undertake certain domestic jobs within the setting, e.g. preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment etc
* Look upon the setting as a "whole" where can your help be most utilised, be constantly aware of the needs of children
* To respect the confidentiality of information received
* To develop your role within the team especially with regard as a key person
* Plan and deliver activities in accordance with the EYFS framework
Experience & Skills Required for a Early Years Room Leader - Level 3 :
* The candidate would need to hold a Level 3 in Early Years Childcare and Education or equivalent qualification
* Have 1 years of experience as a Nursery Room Leader
* Have gained at least 2 years of experience within a nursery setting
* Knowledge of the EYFS, safeguarding and health and safety
* Have proven organisational skills
* Must have excellent communication skills in English - spoken and written
For more information regarding this position, please get in touch