We are looking for someone to provide essential care for 6m's to 5 year old's? If you are available long term grab this opportunity right now!
This nursery provides educational support and nursery care for children and is situated in East London. They encourage children to build their social skills, friendships, learning outcomes and self-esteem. Every child is unique and their care, play and education should reflect this.
A qualified nursery nurse is required for long term cover. You must hold a Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in Childcare and be able to work 5 days a week.
Benefits for you:
· Walking distance from the nearest station
· Long term work and security
· Specialist training and courses available
What are your responsibilities?
· Helping the children with toileting and personal care when needed
· Promoting independence - indoor and outdoor play
· Free play - use arts, music, games to stimulate children's learning in line with the EYFS (seven areas of learning)
· Safeguarding children at all times ensuring they are monitored and observed
· Working 40 hours per week
What is required?
· EYFS knowledge and experience
· Relevant qualifications suitable to working with young children
· A valid DBS on the update service or being in agreement to apply for a new one and join the update service
If you are interested, please apply for immediate consideration. We will discuss the role with you and you must be willing to go through all the necessary compliance checks prior to being offered any work