Do you have a passion for Outdoor Learning and the Curiosity Approach?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, qualified senior practitioner to join our Senior Team in the role of Room Leader within our under 2's room.
The role of Room Leader requires excellent knowledge of early years, loyalty and passion. You will be expected to support the management team in effective day to day running of the under 2's room ensuring that, at all times, the children receive only the best level of care and education.
However, what sets this role apart is the opportunity to introduce both the Curiosity Approach and Forest School to the room. With the children at the heart of everything we do, the curiosity approach is being built into all our activities. As for Forest School, with this now 'up and running' in our Pre-school room we are ready to extend this practice to all our children. Working alongside our Forest School Leader you will be tasked with introducing Forest School activities to our younger children. Making full use of our evolving Forest School Garden and the surrounding woods this will be an exciting challenge for the right person. While an advantage, previous Forest School experience or training, is not essential (this can be provided). What's more important is a love of outdoor learning.
Located in an idyllic setting, just a short drive from Tunbridge Wells and Crowborough, Bunny Runny Nursery and Preschool is a long established 60 place nursery offering excellent care in a home from home environment.
To be considered for the Nursery Room Leader role you must have:
· At least 1 years' experience in a Nursery Room Leader role or equivalent
· Level 3 or above qualification in Early Years childcare
· Excellent knowledge & understanding of the EYFS & Statutory framework
· Excellent communication skills
· Passionate about your profession and ability to inspire others
· Passionate about outdoor learning
· Forest School experience will be an advantage but is not essential
Salary and Benefits:
· Salary up to £23,000 per annum
· Employee Recognition Scheme
· Referral scheme
· Childcare discount
· Excellent training opportunities tailored to your development interests: during your first year with us, you can choose up to 5 optional courses to enhance your development, i.e, Promoting positive behaviour, Maths in Early Years, SEND, Makaton, Phonics, Motivating Boys etc.
· Part of a privately owned and growing business while still retaining the family feel and home from home environment
Please be aware that Bunny Run nursery is committed to the safeguarding of children, and child protection screening will apply to this role.
If this is of interest, then we would love to hear from you