Are you a Nursery Room Leader looking for a new role? Or are you a Nursery Practitioner looking to step up to a Room Leader role?
Link3 Recruitment is seeking a talented and creative Nursery Room Leader required to start work immediately in a Nursery School in Gamston, Nottinghamshire.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate, and energetic Nursery Room Leader who is committed to providing the highest quality childcare and education for children aged 0 to 5 years in Nottingham.
This Nursery Room Leader role is full-time, Mon- Fri, starting immediately and will be on a permanent basis.
We require a skilled and well-qualified Nursery Room Leaders that will innovate and raise standards as well as attainment. A good sense of humour, the ability to relate and effectively communicate with young people are essential.
To be successful in this Nursery Room Leader position, you will:
• Hold a minimum NVQ Level 3 Childcare, Learning and Development or equivalent.
• Have previous experience working as a Nursery Nurse/Nursery Room Leader or within a Nursery setting.
• Have a good understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
• Be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude.
• Have a passion for working with children.
• This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic nursery.
• Provide a safe and healthy environment following safeguarding procedures.
• Innovative and resourceful teaching methods.
This Nottinghamshire Nursery is committed to offering you:
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• A supportive, creative and enthusiastic team
• A stimulating environment, encouraging your growth as a Nursery Room Leader
• Positive and strong ethos/ mission
• Potential progression opportunities
• Perm contract
• Competitive Salary
As a minimum, all applicants must have:
• a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Early Years, Childcare, Supporting Teaching & Learning or Social
• a minimum of 3 months of experience working as a Nursery Nurse or within a Nursery setting.
• A positive approach to child development, managing behaviour and be passionate about your subject which is evident in your practice.
• Applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks and should hold current DBS check registered to the update service. If a new DBS is required Link3 can help in processing a new one.
Link3 Recruitment strongly believe that a "Chain is only as strong as its weakest Link" and our job is to ensure that every candidate we place has a positive impact on the team of their new employers. We are recognised by our personal approach whilst also maintaining the core values of Link3; Professionalism, Efficiency & Integrity.
To arrange a visit withing this setting, apply for this role or obtain more information, click 'Apply' or call one of the Link3 Team (See company details)