Our client's nursery is an Ofsted 'Outstanding' nursery, you will be based in the Pre-school room.
Our client is dedicated to providing high-quality care and delivering incredible outcomes for the children in their care.
These environments provide fantastic opportunities for the children in our care to explore, play and learn.
This working environment provides all of their team members with a warm, positive and friendly atmosphere.
Our client is looking to recruit a Nursery Room Leader.
Nursery Room Leader
A qualified nursery room leader responsible for the day to day running of an allocated area or room within the nursery. You must be NVQ level 3 qualified or equivalent. An important role in training and developing staff by imparting knowledge and skills. You will be required to ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment. You will also need to have a sound understanding of a child's developmental requirements and to provide a range of stimulating learning experiences designed to meet children's all round development. Successful Nursery Room Leader will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
- Loyalty incentives; an extra days leave for a full year worked; loyalty voucher & certificate, extra uniform
- Birthday voucher and cake every year
- Staff Christmas party and Christmas present
- Presents on occasions; valentines, easter, advent calendar etc.
- Staff room treats (+-twice a month).
- Free parking
- DBS paid for
- Training courses; PFA, Safeguarding, Food Hygiene and lots more through our Training Provider
- Access to qualifications; Leadership and Management, Level 2 or 3, degree studies
- Less paperwork as we follow In the Moment Planning